Electricians & Plumbing Trades
Asset & Equipment Servicing
Property Management Aviation Services
Health & Safety Compliance
Quality Assurance & Controls.
Manufacturing & Engineering
Automotive & Machinery Dealers
Auditing & Inspection Services
Utilities Oil & Gas
Construction & Building Services
Transportation & Fleet Management
Insurance Agents & Assessors
Earthmoving & Landscaping
Merchandising & Retailers
Waste & Refuge Services
Mining Equipment Repairs
Food & Beverage
This extends functionality allowing Sub Contractors to utilise Freeway to record information against jobs sent to them from Ostendo. It also provides an instant update of job information and allows further supplier transactions to be auto-generated if required, Eg: Buyer Created Invoices. By using this functionality, Ostendo sites will receive up to date information back from their Sub Contractors, which will mean sites do not have to wait for their Sub Contractors invoices to update their jobs.
Ostendo & Freeway now allow for the following:
• Deploy Jobs to Sub Contractors as you would your own employees
• Allows the Sub Contractor to record time in the same manner as internal employees
• Provides the ability to record Claims against a Datasheet eg: Parking Charges etc.
• Provides the ability to record Quantity statistics against a Job Datasheet. These recorded quantities can optionally update statistics against any of the following:
o Company Asset
o Customer or Supplier
• Provides the ability to control what types of Supplier transactions are auto-generated in Ostendo when the Datasheet is completed. Eg:
o Purchase Receipt for an Order
o Purchase Receipt No Order
o Purchase Invoice Only
The Assignment Board, in its simplest form, is designed to replace the traditional planning board, while providing a dynamic graphical view, real-time data feedback and smart automatic loading that can only be achieved through a software solution. assets. Service reminder letters can be generated and sent by email or printed.
The Assignment Profile defines what resources, orders, date horizon, time scale and display attributes when running the assignment board. There can be an unlimited number of profiles defined that are used to focus on different areas of the business (i.e. Manufacturing, Service or Distribution) or down to specific departments and/or resources. A Profile Name can be associated with the user, therefore defaulting to that profile when running the board.